Thursday, August 5, 2010

forget shoulder pads...

can someone please explain this fashion phenomenon to me? Now, don't even try to talk crap to me about racial profiling or anything, because white boys are just as guilty as this guy. He just got lucky because his image popped up on google first.
The thing that cracks me up about the younger generation today, is how they laugh at how men used to wear tight jeans. Hell, some of them were downright sexy. Think not? Take a look at some pictures of James Hetfield of Metallica back in the day, then shut up. At least you could get an 'idea' of what the dude has to offer.
But this new fashion statement of the jeans hanging off the ass? I said I'd like to see what they have too offer out of curiosity. I never said I'd like to see the full blown monty. Women want to see if you have a cute butt, and the whole baggy pants thing makes that impossible, but geez, I really am not that curious that you have to wear your pants hanging off the ass. We all know that boxers have that giant slit in the front. Perhaps that means that, if the sausage isn't hanging out, then you may not have all that much to offer to begin with. So why wear this? Makes me think you are pretty much giving yourself the 'short end of the stick', so to speak. So much for the mystique... I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. The "style" is stupid, and the reason even more stupid:

    http://reason.com/archives/2009/03/03/sag-bashers


    http://findarticles.com/p/news-articles/south-florida-times/mi_8179/is_20070907/sagging-pants-expose/ai_n50679905/

    ReplyDelete